Nineteen Point Programme
The Samooh believes in one humanity and one god. Being the children of the same Mother, we all should grow collectively and attain peace, prosperity, uniformity and happiness without any conflict amongst us. The world is split into groups, castes, creeds, race etc.
Therefore, in order to inculcate the true spirit of universal brotherhood, it is essential that all barriers erected by different countries and nations be removed. Under one ideology, discipline and organization, people should work together, without any discrimination - for the betterment of all. This is the dream that guides our lives in different fields - social, religious, economic, political, cultural etc.
Parampujya Aghoreshwar had following vision behind formulation of Nineteen Point Programme:-
"The reason of having a nineteen-point programme of Sri Sarveshwari Samooh is that we must do whatever is possible for us while maintaining our role towards our children and other members in the family. There is no need of constructing an abbey or hut. Our houses itself will be our Ashram."
In order to achieve its objectives, the Samooh has adopted a Nineteen Point Programme as enlisted below:
- Serve the handicapped and the lepers.
- Provide the desired help and affection to the distressed people.
- Arrange food, clothes and medicines for people affected with natural or supernatural calamities.
- Make the disabled, dumb and blind people self dependent.
- Set up a blind relief fund, organize eye 'yajnas' (camps) and distribute sticks with bells to the blind.
- Set up a fund to provide brooms in temples, mosques and churches from time to time.
- Provide brooms and vegetable seeds at the hermitages of nearby Sadhus and Fakirs.
- Set up a fund and provide hand fans of palm leaves for the patients in hospitals and holy & public places, during summer.
- Make a 'Cloth Bank' by collecting old clothes in charity; disinfecting the clothes and distributing them amongst those affected by famine, flood and earth quake.
- Establish Sri Sarveshwari Samooh 'Bal Vatikas' or Nursery (Schools) for character building and upliftment of children and developing the spirit of nationalism among them.
- Establish wedding mandaps wherein there is no place for any extravagances in the marriages.
- Be always ready to serve the general public during natural or supernatural calamities.
- Work without discrimination in making the orphan children cultured and self-dependent.
- Arrange bonfires in big cities and especially during the Kumbh Mela for the general public, in order to save them from severe cold.
- Establish a fund to arrange a funeral on the death of unattended poor people.
- Arrange inexpensive medical facilities at every Sub-division and District levels.
- Establish a fund and organize a group of volunteers to provide assistance during internal and external crisis in the nation.
- Open 'Navjivan' Hospitals and provide medicines, food and clothing as per capability to pregnant women.
- Help people during cyclones, earthquakes or natural calamities and inform the Head Office of this help. To raise fund for this purpose at local level, 30% of this fund can be obtained from the Head Office.